Some of the things that happened to me in October 2010 Some of the things that happened to me in October 2010

Translate This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Some of the things that happened to me in October 2010


While I could not think of what to blog here, I would like to update a bit on what's happening around me over the last month, so I simply come out with a blog post title "Some of the Things That Happened to Me In October 2010" as my last post in this blog was on the September 21st.

Well, over the last whole month of October, I did blog, but only in the Money Master blog on What Does the Malaysia 2011 Budget Has In Store For Us? and on Malaysia Budget for the Year 2011: Transformation Towards a Developed and High-Income Nation. Kind of busy with stuff like that, I did not come into updating this blog and update much on other blogs as well.

Some of the happenings include received my free Ipod Shuffle from Standard Chartered bank, as well as getting the HSBC credit card after about two months of waiting and hassle with the HSBC customer service. Bad experience from them, I must say, which somehow now relegate the HSBC credit card to become the spare credit card. Anyway, will post about this free Ipod Shuffle next post in this blog as well as blog a bit about the benefit of using the credit card in my Money Master blog.

Signing off for now :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards