Award from Neno's Award from Neno's

Translate This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

Award from Neno's





After some time not able to post on this blog and check this blog for all the chat and comments left by others, I was quite surprised to get an award from a blogger friend, Nenoneno.

The aim for the award:-
  • As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
  • To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
How the award rules going is as below:-

  • Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
  • Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
  • Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
  • Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
  • Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

The reason I love blogging?
The reason I love blogging is because that is where I can share my thoughts with others, at the same time meet other blogger and we can share our thoughts as well. And the one important thing about blogging is it is also fun and relaxing because I can shout our anger, rant over the net whenever I was upset about things that happens in life.


And here I am to share with some of my blogger friend:-

KianHin
, Ria, SHY, Carlos, Kal-El.


Thanks Nenoneno.

1 comment:

  1. "And the one important thing about blogging is it is also fun and relaxing.." >> you're absolutely right, Jason. let blogging free our restless mind. and the good thing is, we can also meet new friends. like we did. :D

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Awards