Friday Again....and Long Holiday!!!!...... And Selamat Hari Raya!!!!!! Friday Again....and Long Holiday!!!!...... And Selamat Hari Raya!!!!!!

Translate This Blog

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friday Again....and Long Holiday!!!!...... And Selamat Hari Raya!!!!!!




Well, guess what, tomorrow is Friday and it means weekends is coming. Friday is usually the most relaxing day in the office, while at the same time, it can be tension enough. Why I would feel tension on this day? It is because I will be rushing to go back to Ipoh and sometimes it happened that when I was driving, they will be issues back in the working place. Nevertheless, I also enjoy working on Friday, coupled with the long break and weekends just around the corner. But tomorrow Friday will be a little bit different, because there will be two public holidays on next Monday and Tuesday. With this long break, hopefully I will be re-charged.

One more note though, the long break is because of Hari Raya, a celebration by the Muslims. So, here I would like to wish all the muslims who will be celebrating this Hari Raya - "Selamat Hari Raya!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards