Long Absent from Blog Long Absent from Blog

Translate This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Long Absent from Blog


Been some time since I last update my blog with real content, besides the Pay Per Post post, which I labeled as PPP. A lot has to do with the fact that I was quite busy over the past few weeks, and my mind was quite saturated writing articles. Other reasons include the slow broadband by the Celcom 3G, until I cannot load Blogger.com page. In fact, so long until I even lost my PR3 :(


Anyway, everything should be back to normal and I should be able to start posting, starting from my Money Master blog, and then updating the Celebrity and Entertainment World blog, but all still have to depends on the slow Celcom 3G connection. Hopefully it is getting better so that I can post more :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards