Happy New Year 2011 Happy New Year 2011

Translate This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year 2011





Goodbye 2010 and welcome 2011. This is what I can think of for the first post of the year. So, how was the last year? I hope it's been great for everyone. I was planning to blog and wish everyone a blessed new year, but was quite tie up with some other things like watching The Tourist, by Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie - will blog about the movie in Celebrity and Entertainment World; my blog on movies, musics, celebrities etc.

My brother blogged a bit about our Christmas celebration in his Christmas Reflection post and seriously, I believe his blog is worth to read as well. Not trying to promote his blog or him, but I see that he is quite a writer.


Anyway, although it's been like few days after the first day of the year, it is still not too late to look back on what has happened over the last 12 months, and plan on what we will be trying to achieve the next 12 months.

Financial goals are important as well, this few days will be crucial for us to look back at 2010, and set the financial goals for this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards