Translate This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2008


Been quite busy these few days with my work. Although busy, I am quite satisfy with the jobs and projects given to me. More projects given meaning more learning opportunity. Though I am quite tie-up with all the projects, but I will always ensure I have a balance working life. Which is also another reason why I update this blog. WLE or Work Life Effective is the working culture that I want in my life. I believe no matter how busy we are, we must always ready to leave our jobs after working hour. Of course at times, I do work round the clock, but at times only and not always. I have a feeling that we can actually finished the tasks assigned to us within our working time if we have good time management. Some people might think that I am lazy or not dedicated to my job. But, I'm not. I feel that I'm quite dedicated to my jobs. It is just that I always remind myself to have a balance of working and personal life. As a matter of fact, I am always punctual to work and sometimes I start work earlier so that I can finish my tasks. I'm different compares to a lot of the employees here. Some will always try to abuse the flexibility given to us. Coming late to work, but "cabut" quite early, not coming to work at all without notifying others and take the annual leave given to us, and etc. Is this because we are Asian? I come across a lot of companies giving flexibility to their employees oversea, but not in Asian countries. I wonder whether it is true that Asian will always abuse the system. However, I'm thankful to GOD that he provide me with a job that provide flexibility in Malaysia as well, cause I'm not the kind of guy who would like to stuck with the sign-in, sign-out thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards