Updates Updates

Translate This Blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Updates


It's been a while since my last post and my page rank dropped again this quarter, not that it really matters, but it is making my blog look bad. With so many things to happen over the last 2 months, it is just so unfortunate that I did not blog about those - well again due to the bad Internet speed that I am getting in Malaysia.

I was on business trip to the United States in March and I visited some of the places over there, in which I am thinking to blog later after I am back home, at least, when I want to upload photos.....it will be faster and I don't used up the capacity given by my broadband provider.

Well, over the last 2 months, I was very busy with my work as well as my house in Ipoh is undergoing renovation - which is almost completed. I am still waiting for the delivery of the built-in cabinets and furniture for the house. Looks to me that recent activities really burn a lot of cash. Did my car service last week, and it's just too bad that I will need to change the rear absorbers as well, and then my car wheels need change as well. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards