KL Holiday - Day 2 KL Holiday - Day 2

Translate This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

KL Holiday - Day 2


After tiring first day holiday in KL, the following day, we went to Setapak area nearby where my brother stay to check on the local food around the area; at the same time understanding his weekly meals when he is not back to Ipoh. And so he drove us there to one of the Kopitiam that he usually had his breakfast and we had our breakfast there. The food wasn't nice, but it's not bad either and it is reasonably price. I believe it is so due to majority people around the area might be the students from nearby colleges.



Fishball noodle with big big fishball


Next stop we went to the Midvalley Megamall, where we just window shop at The Gardens Mall as well as the Midvalley Megamall before we finally had our lunch at the Little Penang Kafe. I won't describe how the food taste but definitely not comparable with the hawkers from Penang and it cost a bomb. After that we had Starbucks inside The Borders Bookstore in The Gardens Mall while I met up with a friend in the Starbucks just opposite of the building.

Korean fair so happen to be at the Midvalley Megamall on that day


Some of Korean food

These small robots were performing at the Korean Fair

Little Penang Kafe

Saw some display at the Midvalley


After that we went back to the condo to have some break and freshen up before we go to Port Klang for seafood dinner. The journey is kinda tiring, taking about an hour to reach there; but it's a new experience having seafood nearby the port. Overall the seafood is quite good, and I did blog about the food in my Jason's Food Haven at the Seafood at Port Village Seafood Restaurant at Tanjung Harapan, Port Klang. 

Finally after the dinner, I also went to the I-City together with a cousin of mine as my younger sister and I follow their car to Klang due to the I-City is just around the corner. I-City is the digital light city and at night we can see the theme park beautifully lit up by the digital lights. The I-City still undergoing development and it is one of the tourist spot in Selangor. We will see what happens when the I-City is 100% completed. 

I-City - taken from the carpark


Close-up of the I-City












Iron Man

Me, and Marilyn Monroe



 After tiring walk around the I-City we went back to the condo and continue our "brainstorming" session there until late night where everyone goes back to their place and we slept there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards