Spending My First Weekend of 2010 in Kulim Spending My First Weekend of 2010 in Kulim

Translate This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

Spending My First Weekend of 2010 in Kulim


Will be spending my this weekend in Kulim and I'm sure it will be a bit boring, especially since most of my friends have already moved out of Kulim or at least went back to their hometown. Anyway, the reason I stay over the weekends is because of a friend's wedding dinner which will be held tonight in Sungai Petani.


I woke up early morning, then wash my car while trying out the GPS to see everything is working in order. Also washed my fan as well, and do some spring cleaning since it is a while when my parents was over here to do the spring cleaning with me. Blogging now while taking a break before heading for my shower and then lunch. Hope to continue posting every now and then in this year. In fact, it was one of my new year resolutions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards