How I spend my Christmas - Part 3 How I spend my Christmas - Part 3

Translate This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

How I spend my Christmas - Part 3




This post continue from How I Spend my Christmas - Part 2. On the previous post, we stopped at Orchard Road. But that is not how we end this year Christmas eve. After Orchard Road, we took the MRT to the Esplanade station and walk to the Esplanade - Theatres on the bay.



The place is alongside Marina Bay, so we can actually see Marina Bay from here. The Esplanade building itself is beautiful. Then we walk to the Merlion Park where we have some snapshots of the beautiful surroundings and have a cup of coffee at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. That wraps up our Christmas eve.





The next morning, we took the MRT to Vivo City and then took the monorail to Sentosa. There we go to our main purpose of Singapore visit - the Universal Studio. Inside Universal Studio we experienced how movies are made in the Lights, Camera, Action in New York. We also experienced the Transformers ride with Evac.









We have our middle eastern style lunch at the Oasis Spice Cafe in Egypt. Next, we walked to The Lost World, but due to long queue, we did not experience the Canopy Ride that we initially planned. But, we watch the Waterworld show, well, the show is actually awesome with all the effects and loud noise which makes the show real.

Next we move on to Far Far Away before going Madagascar to take a ride, hmm, not sure what is the name of the ride in Madagascar, but it was fun, though. Our final destination in the Universal Studio is back to Hollywood, where we shopped for souvenirs. It was like a whole day in the Universal Studio and we took a bus ride back to Vivo City Mall where we had our dinner there at the Mussels.





Finally, we took the MRT back to the hotel. My younger sister and I left the hotel to take some famous biscuits and cookies from Ipoh to her office, and travel back to her place where I met my friend at the nearest McD. We chatted for hours before finally call it a day.


Well, that sorts of wraps up my Christmas celebration this year - traveling in Singapore with my family, well, except brother. It's an interesting vacation, although everyone is like very tired when we are all back in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards