It's Euro 2012 Final Tonight It's Euro 2012 Final Tonight

Translate This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's Euro 2012 Final Tonight




Time flies......seriously. It seems like New Year was just yesterday and in the blink of an eye, we are at the second half of the year. This year is full of major event from footballing to Olympics. Just as we starts off the second half of the year, we will be having Euro 2012 Final.....the match between Spain and Italy - which I foresee the battle will most likely be at the midfield.



I am not a supporter for Italy nor Spain, but tonight I definitely will watch these two teams play and will be siding Italy, due to the fact that my brother is Italy supporter. So, what is the preparation that majority of the football fans do to stay awake towards the three hours of match (assuming we will play until penalty shoot-out)

Well, for me, I took a nap in the afternoon, hmmm, actually, it was more like sleep halfway while I was watching TV. Anyway, my energy level now is 400%, like Iron Man, when he was struck by lightning by Thor in the Avengers movie. Well....still five hours more to go.

Besides taking the extra sleep before hand, I also bought some junk food and prepare few cups of coffee so that I have enough sugar and energy to cheer the Italians. Luckily today showing an old Hong Kong comedy Happy Ghost, so I have some entertainment before football and then I will cook some tom yam flavored instant noodle to boost up my energy level. So, how do you go on preparing for the Euro 2012 Final?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards