RIP Cory Monteith RIP Cory Monteith

Translate This Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2013

RIP Cory Monteith


This afternoon, while I was chatting with some friends online and watching some old comedies, my sister whatsapp me a shocking news. 'Glee' star Cory Monteith found dead in Vancouver hotel room. The news indeed come in as surprise as Cory Monteith, who act as Finn Hudson is still very young, at the age of 31, just a year older than me. 



After I dig up some news, I only realized that he was treated at a rehabilitation facility for an unspecified substance addiction this year, and I believe he struggled with that. He was first treated for addiction at the age of 19 and it really sadden the people who love Finn so much in Glee. He was indeed an exceptional talent with his first song "Can't Fight This Feeling", I still like the song, and it was the song that leads me to watch Glee as well.

In one way, Cory's sudden death really saddened the entertainment world, but in another, it actually serves as a reminder that life is always full of "surprises". We need to continuously to take care and love our loved ones because at anytime, it is ninety minutes for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards