Visit to the Wuhou Memorial Temple Visit to the Wuhou Memorial Temple

Translate This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Visit to the Wuhou Memorial Temple






I have not been blogging over the past two weeks as I find it a hassle to have to keep logging onto the blogspot or facebook using my office laptop as the China government has blocked the Facebook and blogspot. Anyway, here I am again, blogging what I did last 3 weeks.


I will continue where I stopped last post on Touchdown at Chengdu. On that Saturday, we were planning to go out early in the morning, well not so early, but still early, maybe about 9am to 10am timeframe, but in the end we have to push it out because it was drizzling at that time.

Anyway, we (me and my two colleagues) did actually manage to visit one of the "Must Visit" place in Chengdu - the Wuhou Memorial Temple. Wuhou actually means Martial Marquis and the temple is dedicated to Zhuge Liang, the Martial Marquis of Shu in the Three Kingdoms.








The temple is about 400K square feet and is next to the Temple of Liu Bei. We can see a lot of the statues of the characters and stuff from the Romance of the Three Kingdom like Liu Bei.


Ok, guess that is all for now. Wanna watch the King of Fighters now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards