Survival of the Fittest!! Survival of the Fittest!!

Translate This Blog

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Survival of the Fittest!!


I was once the kind of guy who was too shy to try things beyond my comfort zone.
I was the kind of guy who lack the self-confidence and really, even in school, nobody seems to notice me.
A sore loser? That probably was the right word to describe me.
But it was just recently that I learned one of the most important thing in life.
That it isn't about afraid of losing. I realized that I never try enough because I was too afraid of losing. I know I needed to break free from such mentality. I need to be able to fight against such perspective. I must thank one of my friend for telling me about the importance of survival, and only the fittest survives in this real world.
Which is why I name my blog: "Survival of the Fittest"


I know that the path of learning is still a long way to go. But I will make sure that at the end of this competition, I'll be ahead and not trailing from behind.

This reality is painful to accept but really, only the strong survives. Only the fittest will make it through...



Let the competition begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards