Blogwalking..... Blogwalking.....

Translate This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Blogwalking.....


Recently I have been blog walking to see how other blogs design and the topic for the blogs. Well, did not really get their idea or steal their idea, but I do notice one thing which is quite obvious. There are several blogs that I visited where the bloggers are mother/wife. Seems to me that gals can write or blog a lot better than guys. Most guys will write on specific topics but ladies seems to be able to express themselves very well on the Net. When guys want to blog something on personal stuff, it will be a disaster, like me. Is it because I cannot really blogs or I will lose the commitment to blogs or I'm not good in expressing myself? Dunno.... anyway this is just a short updates.


P/S: Blogging while watching Forensic Heroes

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards