Monday's Blue Monday's Blue

Translate This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday's Blue







Have you all realize one thing? Time seems to pass slower on Monday compares to other days? And it seems like most people are suffering a thing called Monday's Blue? Compares to other days...I do not really like Monday. Call me lazy bum or whatever, I just don't feel like doing anything on Monday. Could be I've been lazying around during the weekends....thus the effects continue on Monday? Anyway, I've been having a REAL Monday's Blue today, as I was not feeling very well. I left office earlier, just to go back take a nap....and after that (now) I still don't feel so good. Usually.....yea, on Monday, I will not feel like working or doing anything, but today case totally different. It's so REAL to me that at one time I feel like doing nothing at all - not even blogging, though after that I've been getting a bit bored, so decided to blog on this Monday's Blue. Hopefully it will go away.....and will not continue tomorrow. Well, wish another Blue Monday to those that are having a day different time zone with me. LoLz.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jason,

    Don't worry, you're not alone there! I feel bumming around on most days of the week including weekends...hahahaha! Just kidding. Thanks for passing by my blog earlier. Hope to see you often in the blogosphere!

    Regards,
    Ria
    www.riablahgs.com
    www.riafashop.com
    www.inmyhome.getpaidfrom.us

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Awards