Exhausted Exhausted

Translate This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Exhausted


Phew!!!.........Sigh!!!.........It's the only thing that I can think of recently. Already not getting enough sleep during the weekdays in Kulim as well as weekends in Ipoh, I was stuck with a lot of stuff from office. I have always wanted to have Work Life Effective, so, I do not think working extra hours will help. But seriously, issues keep on coming in. And I have only managed to solve about 50% of them, and 50% still pending or holding. Then I also need to start learning new things. To sum up.....I will be very very busy until end of the year. Some people might think.....why this guy ranting about on his blog while he can do his things instead. To be honest, after work, I do not want to think about anything related to my job. This is what I call WLE-Work Life Effective. But it seems to me that 8 hours in office really not sufficient to sort all the issues out.....especially the production will continue to run.....thus, issues......and backdated issues unsolve. With holidays creeping up next month, my mind actually switched off and focus on the wrong thing,....which is what to do during the holidays. So my issues will be delayed. Luckily for me, there's not much development running at the moment, even if there is, my buddy will take a look first, since she will be fully owning the product in the future. Anyway, it seems to me that I always feel exhausted.....at work, after work, etc. I can say....I dun really feel like working...or waking up at all. I can't seems to get enough sleep, even though I try to go bed earlier than usual. Is it because age is catching up, like what I usually tell others?? Lolz!!. Or maybe I am overloaded with caffeine? I drink about 4-6 cups of coffee per day, though one cup of the coffee in the office is about 1/2 the cup i drank at home. Could be also right? Though it is normal for me to take few cups of coffee per day. I've been doing that since the uni time. Maybe I should try reduce the coffee intake, while at the same time, think of ways to improve my fitness. I do not want to be exhausted all the time. It just don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Awards